Why You Should Choose Invisalign
Do you dream of a straighter more perfect smile but are terrified to live with metal mouth? Wishing there was a way you could achieve a more functional, healthy and attractive smile without having to wear braces? At West Hills Smiles we are proud to offer Invisalign treatment in West Hills, CA for our patients that are interested in discretely achieving the smile they’ve been dreaming of.
About Our West Hills Invisalign Treatment
Although Invisalign has been around since the 90s, it wasn’t until recent years that it exploded in popularity as the go-to orthodontic treatment. While Invisalign and traditional braces have the same goal, treatment is completely different.
With Invisalign, a series of clear aligners are created which are worn for one to two weeks each. Aligners must be worn for a minimum of 22 hours a day. However, they can be removed to drink, eat or even brush your teeth. You must make sure to properly brush your teeth prior to putting your aligners back in and should NEVER eat or drink anything but water while wearing them as it could cause staining and/or damage.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
When it comes to orthodontic treatment, Invisalign and traditional braces are actually quite different:
- Invisalign is designed to be removable. Braces will be permanently attached to your smile.
- Traditional braces use brackets, wires, and elastics to gently shift teeth, making them extremely noticeable.
- Invisalign does not cause damage or discoloration to teeth.
- Traditional braces often require frequent checkups with your orthodontist.
- Invisalign treatment is often much quicker than traditional braces.
- Traditional braces are more affordable than Invisalign treatment.
Get Invisalign in West Hills, CA Today
Interested in Invisalign in West Hills to improve the appearance, function, and health of your smile? Schedule an appointment with West Hills Smiles today! We’re always accepting new patients and would be happy to determine if Invisalign is right for you.